To our wonderful clients,
As COVID numbers decrease, we are happy to welcome clients back to our facility. In the interest of keeping our team members and clients safe, many of whom are pregnant or with children below vaccination age, we still will adhere to safety protocols. We respectfully request that you adhere to our policies, as they are designed with everyones’ health and safety in mind.
The NSVH reopening protocols are as follows:
- For appointments scheduled with our doctors, one client will be allowed into the exam room with their pet. There will be no exceptions to this rule, other than for end of life appointments, where two clients will be permitted.
- Masks are required for all clients who enter the hospital, regardless of COVID vaccination status and regardless of PA mask mandates. Masks are also required while interacting with our team members in their cars. There will be no exceptions to this rule. Unmasked clients will not be allowed entry to the hospital. Our team members will continue to wear masks at all times.
- For clients accompanied by young children, we request that your appointments remain curbside. This will allow us to limit the number of people in our small examination rooms.
- Please call when you arrive for your appointment and remain in your car until a team member lets you know that an exam room is available.
- Our highly trained technicians will use Fear Free handling techniques (and lots of tasty treats) to safely restrain your pet; we ask that clients remain seated, and do not attempt to restrain their own pets during appointments.
- Technician visits and medication pickups will remain curbside. Please call us when you arrive, and our staff will assist you.
- Curbside appointments will still be available for any clients who would prefer them; please let us know your preference and we will happily accommodate you!
We ask for your patience and understanding as we transition to this next phase. Our team has missed seeing you, and we are thrilled to welcome you back!